• Preparation of purchase proposals, Purchase requests and purchase orders for procurement purpose.• Clearance of vendor invoices.• Management (including negotiation) of contracts with vendors• Ensure strict compliance with Outsourcing guidelines and Company policies• Cost savings where ever possible by negotiating and identifying proper vendors.• Develop, lead and execute procurement strategies.• Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness • Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power. • Create and manage tender process for high value order requests• Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking.• Assess, manage and mitigate risks.• Seek and partner with reliable local and international vendors and suppliers.
• Hold a Graduation Degree / Diploma.• At least 5 years working experiences in procurement field especially in marketing/ IT products • Experience in managing contracts with various vendors • Good communication skills-Burmese and English (both written and verbal)• Self-motivated with the ability to meet project deadlines
Reward for over performance.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Since 2000, Executive Search has prided itself on being a market leader in the Myanmar recruitment industry. With a broad international client base, Executive Search can match the right staff with outstanding career opportunities at all levels of industry.Executive Search was established by Cynda Dunkley, an Australian national, and in conjunction with her professional team has been providing carefully selected staff for Myanmar-based and international companies for over a decade.Now Myanmar is open for business and Executive Search is at the forefront providing recruitment solutions for large national and international business and SME’s.Years of successful operation and tens-of-thousands of successful placements later, we are a business who knows the business of people. Our vast network of candidates, who regularly refer their friends and colleagues, are a testament to the level of trust and esteem we’ve built in the Myanmar market.