• Take overall departmental responsibility for the procurement function, including inbound shipment and necessary approval from Government authorities for obtaining the import license. (Procurement items would be Raw Materials, Packing Materials, Utility Material, Auxiliary Materials, CAPEX, Facility Management etc.)• Prepare the budget for the cost of production and will be responsible to deliver the budget amount.• Fulfil the Compliance requirement while making vendor selection, tendering and contract preparation. • Liaise with regional team to provide reports, make a report, arrange tenders, target setting for the price, savings etc.• Delivery of the materials in time as per production requirement or as per PRN request• Lead, coach, mentor and train the procurement team for smooth and efficient operation of the procurement function• Identify various saving opportunities by sourcing of the suppliers, network optimization, tendering and negotiations etc.• Work with cross-functional team to lead a new project, new SKU development etc.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Economics/Finance/Law/ Accounting/Supply Chain- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel- Has experience Procurement function; negotiation, sourcing etc.- Familiar with contract management, Business Plan Preparation, Saving Trackers - Must have experiences 4– 5 years in Procurement and Logistics Field- Must know about Myanmar Process of importation- If previous experience with FMCG, it will value addition- Must show enthusiasm and a positive attitude- Can lead team and show leadership skill- Can work well independently and under pressure
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques