• Provide a developmentally appropriate classroom environment that reflects the children’s learning and growth• Plan and carry out a curriculum that targets different areas of child development, such as language, motor, and social skills• Provides activities and opportunities that encourage curiosity, exploration, and problem solving appropriate to the developmental levels and learning styles of children.• Keep records of the students’ progress, routines, and interests, and keep parents informed about their child’s development• Submit weekly lesson plans to the Principal• Participate in open houses, parent conferences, school registration, concerts, and other special programs as appropriate and/or as assigned• Interacts with parents and community groups; maintains open and cooperative communication with parents and families, encouraging their involvement in the program and supporting the child's family relationships.• Attend staff, parent, and committee meetings as directed• Report to the Principal of the School.
• Minimum of a bachelor degree/ ECCD/ TESOL• At least 2 years of classroom teaching experience• A love of children and early childhood education• Excellent written and spoken English• Have proficient knowledge of early childhood development, social/emotional development and best current teaching practices and able to implement in the classroom.
- Monthly bonus for no absence- Reward for over performance
- Join an experienced team- Fun working environment - Make a difference
- Promotional opportunities- Management potential - Training Provided
Global Yangon School was founded in June 2017 to meet the growing need for quality education in Yangon. Our school incorporates dynamic classrooms with caring, and qualified teachers and enriching experiences.