Provides support to the Base Manager in the following areas;• Manages & directs the logistics teams in their day to day & long-term work load planning to ensure the safest & most efficient use of rolling stock (trucks, trailers and lift equipment) to enable timely delivery of equipment, consumables & personnel for the overall benefit and efficiency of the operation. • In conjunction with the Base Manager & Warehouse Supervisor and his team plans cargo management activities for the loading / off-loading of cargoes from the supply base to rig and return. Liaising closely with pertinent Rig personnel plans for the pre stocking of Well Site locations if required. In consultation with relevant personnel arranges for back loading of materials and supplies no longer required at the Well Site.• Manage transportation support for all BLA equipment and material transfer to/from Base/ Rig Site or any other contractors materials or supplies they may have for loading/discharge and final destination. • Works in conjunction with the Warehouse Supervisor in the operational management and of the receipt, storage, issues and returns of all well drilling related consumable and capital items. Ensures the safe and orderly handling / loading and offloading of trucks and proper lashing of cargo. • Ensures that all relevant documentation (cargo manifest, delivery tickets, MSDS with Hazmats etc) for the dispatch and receipt of cargoes are prepared and submitted as per BLA and client requirements. • Develops and sustains a culture of safety and the common objective of the workforce in the area of operations. Ensures that they are in full compliance with expectations, and that all base and outlying areas related activities follow safe work practices, environmental and company regulations and policies.• Verifies and signs off on Contract trucking companies’ invoices for services performed prior to submitting to Base Manager for approval. • Ensures that contractors dry bulk or liquid mud facilities are in compliance with BLA & Client requirements in HSE standards, e.g. venting of bulk delivery lines, handling of fuel & liquid/ dry drilling mud products.• Promotes the identification of and use of best practices and lessons learned.• In the event of any emergencies and the evacuation of personnel is required assists the Base Manager & Safety Supervisor in planning overland transportation to a safe haven. • The Logistics Supervisor will spend approximately 25% of his time off site from the Supply Base accompanying truck convoys or single trucks, visiting the Rig site to check on intact materials deliveries, fuel deliveries and liaising with relevant rig personnel on forward planning.
• Strong English language skills.• At least 5 years supervisory experiences in O&G related logistics, warehouse operations in a large to medium sized operation.• Have a sound knowledge of heavy-duty trucking / lifting operations. • Knowledge of the material management process.• Excel in MS Word and Excel, Microsoft Office 365 systems and familiar with internet and computer applications.• Very strong HSE knowledge.Applicants should send a copy of their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org PLEASE NOTE THAT APPLICANTS WITHOUT PREVIOUS LOGISTICS EXPERIENCE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED Please note that this contact will require you to live and work on a supply base in Magway. Deadline for application is 31st July 2019 - Only shortlisted candidates will be be contacted.
Project Completion Bonus
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
https://www.benlineagencies.com/Our full range of Marine Agency Services include:Bunker call coordinationCargo load and Discharge supervisionCargo superintendents and Port CaptainsCash to master deliveryCoordination of medical attendanceCrew change coordinationDry Dock supervisionFull vessel in/out clearancesHub AgencyLay UpsMarket intelligence (E.g. Port Information)New Building supervisionP&I advicePermittingProtective Agency ServicesRepairsSpare parts procurement and deliveryStevedore arrangementSurveys