- Manage and maintain the Monitoring Systems (these report on the status and performance of Servers, network, ISP services and facilities)- Fault handling escalation (Identifying and alarm to faults on systems and our networks, liaising with core team, inside and outside team).- Facilities maintenance (monitoring and management of , UPS, , power usage, running health and safety and daily checks at Datacenter)- Reporting technical team operation and technical documentation (for NOC) of daily monitoring processes and procedures used throughout normal operations.- Tier 2 support for customer complaint, Solving customer issue network and ISP services.- Able to work in a shift of 24×7.
- Must have TCP/IP knowledge- Basic knowledge of the OSI model, switching and internet routing technologies.- Basic undersatanding Linux kernel, command line and system diagnostics.- Basic understanding of network monitoring concepts and management tools.
Willing to learn and develop new skills.Can do attitude.Co-operate with other teams.
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques