1. To manage the Sales, Collections, Manage existing Dealers and channel expansion, product promotion and drive end-user demand for Armo business. Implementation of commercial strategies and achievement of business goals and market share growth with excellent customer service are integral part of the job scope.2. Should be able to grow Armo business for Aventine Ltd by managing existing Dealers and expanding business through appointment of new potential dealers for suitable market coverage.3. Should possess commercial ability to manage Sales of Armo as per budget on a month wise basis in designated markets through Dealers.4. Ensure timely collection of all dues from the market as per company policy5. Prepare commercial sales schemes to match the budget and targeted business profitability6. Manage inventory at Warehouse to ensure product movement and minimum loss from expiry, qualitative rejection and obsolescence.7. Generate adequate market intelligence by periodically reporting to the company about market opportunity, challenges and updates on competitive landscape in Myanmar market.8. Capability to drive market development activities by organizing field demonstrations, farmer meetings, dealer meetings and product campaigns.
- Any graduate, more preferred to Bachelor in Agriculture, Diploma in Agriculture is also acceptable- Able to motivate and lead sales team, exhibiting strong leadership skills- At least 5 years’ experience in agriculture industry at the same position - Proven records of high performance is advantage - Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills are desirable- Analytical ability- Computer skills – MS Excel, Word, PPTX- Communication – Burmese (Fluent) & English (optional)- Driving – 4 Wheeler Driving License
* Benefits will provide according to company policy.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.