• Responsible for creating, managing the various databases which require proficiency withdatabase management within the organization• To do through creating consistent schedules and functionality and implementing these schedules through team
• B.Com, B.A ( Eco) or other related Degree, Diploma or Master with Finance• Communicable English in 4 skills • Proven experience as a MIS Manager with finance background• MIS manager to be effective manager and should has good communication skills• Able to build relationships with employees in order to keep them inspired and productive• Strong analytical skills, intuitive thinking and digital expertise to carefully examine • Responsible for managing the information systems for financial support • Adequate computer skills and excellent presentation skills• Ability to work under pressure with good attitude
Benefits will provide according to company policy.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.