• To possess Product Knowledge, Industry Knowledge & Customer Knowledge• To buildup professional relationship with KOLs as well as Nurses and Midwives• Observe competitor activities and create counter act programs• Identifying and establishing new customers • Detailing & promoting products to MDs and Medical Allied Professionals to build brands• To use Budget effectively, wisely and properly• Finding better approach to work in order to adapt changes• Knows his/her own dispensing sales and daily coverage plan• Writing reports and feedback (Market Status, Competitor Activities, MD/ customer Feedback)• To improve UPCL/customer engagement thru coverage• To maintain existing customers and find new customers for promotion and give quality service• Build good relationship with medical community and hospital-based healthcare staff• Handle CS, PS & POM effectively and properly• To follow up hospital tender• Implementing MDs promotion programs & academic programs effectively and efficiently• To submit innovation programs every year to compete better in the market• Monitoring PAR MDs classification and promote accordingly• keeping detailed records of all contacts • Negotiation with internal and external customers and maintain good relationship
EDUCATION: Bachelor or University Degree HolderSKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS: • Experience in pharmaceutical field is preferable with medical know-how• Self-starter, Self-motivation, energetic and result-focus.• Negotiation and presentation skills.• Able to communicate in English and computer knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint. • Good interpersonal skills.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
United Pharmaceutical Company (UPCL) has founded in 1997 in Myanmar. It is an affiliate of United Laboratories Philippines, the biggest pharmaceutical company in the Philippines, with a market share of more than 20 percent which it has consistently maintained for more than three decades. We, UPCL, are keep trying to be consistence as the preferred Healthcare Solution Provider in Myanmar by promoting total well-being and quality of life. Nearly 400 employees are working out of 21 workplaces in Myanmar.