• Monitor seller communication channels• Monitor seller engagement activities• Collaboration with internal departments on campaigns• Develop Online/offline activities• Set up affiliate programs• Presence in trade shows and conferences• Implement seller engagement strategies with collaboration from Regional team• Grow seller base while increasing engagement for active sellers• Manage Shop University Users and Growth
- Experience in Social Media Marketing- Online/Offline Marketing- Business Excel Skills- Related Degree in Marketing and Management- Proficient in English and Burmese
- An amazing opportunity to learn from colleagues across Asia, in more developed markets
- An international company in a start-up setting- A chance to learn in the biggest E-commerce Company in Myanmar
- Unmatched personal and professional growth- Potential for overseas training- Regional roles offered to outstanding over- performers
Shop is the leading online shopping in Myanmar, empowering thousands of sellers to connect with millions of customers. Shop provides immediate and easy access to 100,000+ products in more than 40+ categories.To overcome the logistics challenge in Myanmar, Shop has built its own logistics company specifically designed for e-commerce operations - Shop Express (known as ShopEX) - to raise the standards for the industry. Shop is also helping existing and new logistics providers digitize.In 2018, Shop (Daraz Myanmar) was acquired by Alibaba Group, and is proud to carry its part of the mission to 'make it easy to do business anywhere in the era of the digital economy'. As part of the Alibaba ecosystem, Shop is leveraging Alibaba’s global leadership and experience in technology, online commerce, mobile payments and logistics to drive growth in its markets.