• Assist Marketing Manager with day to day marketing activities.• Support all aspect of direct marketing, social media, digital marketing and events.• Maintain marketing database.• Active involvement in welfare, safety, development activities of estate.
• Any graduates with Marketing Diploma (or) Certificate is more preferable.• At least 1 to 2 years’ experience in digital marketing.• Ability to work effectively with team and independently.• Able to use MS excel, word and power point.
* Transportation* Group Medical Policy
* Make a difference* Join an experienced team
* Training provided* Learn new skills on the job