Responsibilities• Marketing research including but not limit to trend, competition, partners and opportunities• Research, propose, register and prepare for all industry events that the company takes part• Position company’s IT Software products according to the specific event theme and the potential partners• Plan and propose online and offline marketing activities• Provide presentations and demonstrations of the company’s IT Software products to prospective customers• Any other ad-hoc duties that may be assigned that are related to Sales/marketing department.• Supports the sales and marketing activities
• Bachelor/Diploma in Marketing, IT, Business Management or equivalent • Minimum 3/4 years Marketing working experience in IT Software industry• Experience in interacting with clients and users• Keen in working in a customer support and customer engagement role• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Burmese• For this position, we prefer someone who can travel.
• Performance Bonus + commission
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Our project implementations are done following best practices that we have learnt through our experience and we make sure we have done things right from the start.