• Build and maintain ongoing relationships with clients, also work with clients to help them grow by gaining insightful information on the market and customers• Undertake sales activities independently in terms of preparation and delivery of proposal and credentials• Ensure the services provided to clients are timely and precise according to client business needs and specifications while meeting company quality standards• Independently liaise with clients regarding business issues, research design, daily logistics, and report generation for research projects• Able to guide juniors in executing the different phases of research projects while adhering tightly to timelines and quality requirements. Communicating with clients to understand and document the business objectives• Selecting the most appropriate research methodology and techniques• Designing qualitative and quantitative research plans for products in all stages of the Product Life Cycle• Designing research questionnaires and moderator guides• Working with Project Directors to oversee the fieldwork initiative• Interpreting data, writing reports, and making actionable recommendations
• Bachelors or advanced degree in business, mathematics, or the sciences.• A minimum of 5 to 7 years within the custom Market Research industry• 1 to 3 years of industry/sector experience• Academic and practical experience with a wide array of new product, brand, advertising and customer satisfaction research methodologies• Exceptional written and oral communication abilities• Strong analytic skills with experience in statistical modelling and analysis • Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, and SPSS/SAS
Benefits will provide according to company policy.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.