- Authorize Treasury & Investment Deals accurately in Equation;- To authorize SWIFT/RTGS/ACH payments to settle new & outstanding deals and process them in a timely manner;- Authorize daily exchange rates into Equation after being sourced from the rate sheets provided by Treasury;- Make sure Follow-up is on place with the reconciliation department and ensure payments are correctly reflected by the entries posted into the nostro mirror account & payments due from other banks are received on a timely manner;- Verify/Release SWIFT messages & payments;- Authorize different types of bonds;- To handle all responsibilities of managing the section in the absence of Head of Dept;- Authorize money market, foreign exchange, investment, derivative & bonds accurate and on timely manner;- Ensure of maintaining Nostro cash flow transfer/Reconciliation, monitor balanced and follow-up with department's process entries into the various Nostros accounts;- Keeping a smooth flow of the process of the Deals and releasing the payments;- Guiding & assist the processers of day to day activities;- Following regarding sending/receiving of any customer confirmations;- Timely & accurate capture of Foreign and Interest rates in the system. Nil error;- Timely & accurate processing of deals and transactions in the system. Error rate not more than 0.10%,- Effective follow for receipt of bank deal confirmations. Escalate exceptions to Head of Dept. Nil lapses.;- Proper house keeping of the books, records and filling. Nil lapses;- Nil 'High or Medium Risk' issue in the audit report attributable to the employee. Assist in audit rectification and- Follow up on procedures & ensure controls are efficient enough to prevent financial losses.
* Bachelor degree preferably in accounting with professional qualification * At least 5 years experience in back office operation in a large bank
* Rewards over performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
KBZ BankTHE STRENGTH OF MYANMAR**Winner of EUROMONEY Award for Excellence consecutive years 2014, 2015, 2016: Best Bank in Myanmar**Kanbawza Bank (KBZ Bank) Limited, part of the KBZ Group of companies, is Myanmar's largest bank. Established in 1994 in Taunggyi, initially the bank catered the local area and in 1996, after present management acquired the organization, the group expanded to become Myanmar's largest financial institution, currently employing over 17,000 people.KBZ Bank is part of the KBZ Group, one of Myanmar's largest and most successful conglomerates. The Group has a proven track-record of operating according to industry best practices, as recognized in 2014, when the Myanmar Centre for Responsible Business awarded the KBZ Group of Companies as the most transparent company in the country. It is the first Myanmar bank in history to have International Representative offices in Thailand, Singapore and soon Malaysia.Jobs at KBZ BankIf you are interested in working for the leading financial institution in Myanmar, find below a list of our current open vacancies.