• Reviews Supplier shipping documentation, i.e. Bills of Lading, Commercial Invoices, Packing Lists, etc. against PHE Contract/Purchase Order and ensures completeness of document package for customs clearance, etc., as required;• Liaises with Permitting Department regarding Supplier proforma invoice preparation for submission of import/export permit applications to MOGE, MIC and other governmental bodies;• Maintains accurate files, in both hard- and soft-copy, of all import/export and customs clearance documentation;• Liaises with Procurement Department, 3PL Service Provider and Suppliers/Contractors re. deliveries of goods to warehouse/yard;• Supervises the receiving process for Contractor/Supplier materials & equipment at the warehouse/yard, including verification of physical receipt of items against PHE Contract/Purchase Order, Supplier Delivery Notes, etc., preparation of Goods Inwards Receipt documents and updating of inventory records accordingly;• Preparation of Non Conformance Reports for Supplier/Contractor deliveries when necessary and liaise with Procurement Department and Contract Owners/End Users to resolve any deficiencies noted;• Maintains accurate inventory records at the warehouse/yard by cycle counts, physical inventories and implementation of corrective actions;• Preparation of Cargo Manifests for shipping of materials & equipment from Yangon warehouse/yard to various Company work locations, updating of inventory records accordingly;• Supervises all loading/unloading, lifting & handling operations and activities at the warehouse/yard, ensuring cargo is packed and secured adequately to avoid damage of goods in transit to delivery point(s);• Timely, accurate filing and submission of all documents and reports relating to the movement of materials/inventory in conjunction with Finance Department;• Monitors and provides feedback on Suppliers/Contractors delivery performance and the performance of PHE’s 3PL Service Provider;• Provide progress reports on Logistics operations and activities as required;• Meeting with Suppliers/Contractors if required.• Ensure all work activities conform to the requirements of the Company’s HSES Management System;• Ensure that safe working practices and procedures are implemented and adhered to;• Encourage reporting of all incidents, near misses, accidents and injuries and ensure that the appropriate documentation is completed and all reported events are investigated;• Comply with policies, safe working practices, rules, regulations and procedures set in place by Management.
• Bachelor’s degree qualification in a relevant discipline (e.g. Supply Chain or Logistics), or equivalent knowledge, skills, ability and experience. • Extensive knowledge of best-practice logistics principles.• Experience in managing 3PL Service Providers.• 5+ years broad experience within the logistics industry in Myanmar, specific experience in remote-site operations in the Upstream Oil & Gas industry preferred.• Demonstrable understanding of Myanmar road and inland-waterway transportation conditions and constraints.• Knowledge of shipping documents, practices and procedures, specifically relating to Myanmar regulations and requirements.• Knowledge of IMDG/IATA Dangerous Goods regulations and requirements.• Experience in lifting & handling operations and safe working practices.• Proficient in English language oral and written communications.• Competent in the use of MS Office Applications.• Experience in computerized Purchasing/Materials Management systems highly desirable.• Effective interpersonal skills.
Meal or Travel Allowance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques