• Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues.• Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, customer service logs, or training or safety records.• Supervise the work of logistics specialists, planners, or schedulers• Direct inbound or outbound logistics operations, such as transportation or warehouse activities, safety performance, or logistics quality management.• Negotiate contracts for transportation, distribution, or logistics services.• Analyze the financial impact of proposed logistics changes, such as routing, shipping modes, product volumes or mixes, or carriers.• Monitor product import or export processes to ensure compliance with regulatory or legal requirements.• Participate in carrier management processes, such as selection, qualification, or performance evaluation.• Create policies or procedures for logistics activities. Develop organizational policies or programs.• Train shipping department personnel in roles or responsibilities regarding global logistics strategies.• Develop and maintain strong relationships with current and prospective clients in logistics & transportation • Responsible for account management and sales activities to support the growth strategy for the Transportation market segment.• Coordinate with customers and internal teams for services specifications and development criteria; and accordingly recommending services and competitive positioning. • Responsible for providing market analysis, new services development direction, and support to customers.• Responsible for customer relations management & services experience. • Responsible for generating business & associated revenue as decided by for the management on monthly, quarterly & annual basis. • Will be Key Account & Responsible to head for developing Logistics & Transportation Business in growing Myanmar market. • To take ownership & leadership in building the customer base, customer experience, services offerings, internal team management etc.• Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services• Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
• Required: 7- 15 years of Experience in Logistics Operations & Key Account Management• Candidate must have knowledge about logistics market of Myanmar.• Should have Business Development Experience along with Logistics & Supply Chain Operations.• Candidate should have excellent geographical knowledge & Government Rules and Regulation• Good people management and coordination skills • Excellent financial acumen.• Good negotiation and communication skills.
1. Allowances 2. Personal Mediclaim Policy3. Incentives based on the individual & organizational performance
1. In top 5 companies in Myanmar for "Best Rewards & Recognition Programs"2. International standards of processes & policies3. Best of the Working
1. Best of the Learning & Skill Development Opportunities 2. Yearly Promotions & up-gradations