• Performing various tasks related to legal matters in a company• Providing legal advice and guidance on all kinds of legal matters• Preparing legal letters, agreements for mergers, acquisitions etc.• Ensuring compliance of laws and regulations for all operations in an organization• Studying contracts and legal documents to make sure that it is in the organization’s interests• Handling lawsuits of the company• Report preparation for assessment and presentation before the senior officials• Negotiating contracts for the company
• At Least 5 years experiences in Legal field.• Bachelor’s Degree in Law and other higher qualifications• Strong knowledge about corporate laws and regulations• Must be a team player who can develop strong working relationships and work collaboratively with internal clients and other members of the legal team.• Strong leadership and managerial skills• Outstanding verbal and written fluency in Myanmar and English.• Good in Computer skill
Rewards for over performance
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
We are a leading HR consultancy services in Asia Pacific with 25 years of industry experience and maintain our prime position via a strict commitment to high performance and unsurpassed industry knowledge. We offer to our clients, a personalized service that is delivered with the strictest of confidentiality. We pride ourselves as one of the most ethical and professional organisation in the HR industry.