• Assist in Administration / office management• Manage visitor management• Maintenance of office policies & procedures• Assist in all related with Admin tasks • Produce reports, presentations and briefs• Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filling System• Organise and make schedule appointments• Other duties and assigned by HR Executive / Admin & HR Manager / GM
• Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in HR• Minimum 2 years of experience in HR• Fair English proficiency• Strong Computer literacy - MS access and others database software • Effective communication skills, a positive working attitude is required• Able to problem-solve and work on routine tasks• Attention to detail and accuracy• Able to manage office staff• Strong prioritisation and organisation skills • Strong commitment to safety and ethical behavior
working day - Mon - Fri
. Fun working environment. International Standards. Join an experienced team
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Welcome to RJE Global. We’re an Australian-owned, engineering and construction company with a reputation for delivering innovative, client-focused solutions that get the job done.Established in 1996, RJE provides multi-discipline engineering and construction services to complex projects across a diverse range of industries including:- Mining and Resources- Energy and Renewables- Utilities and InfrastructureRobin Johnson Engineering rebranded to RJE Global in 2015, to better suit the global nature of the business. With over 250 employees, we provide everything from initial project ideas to full operations, both within Australia and internationally. Across our diverse service offering and products, we can provide complete ‘turnkey’ solutions.