• Develop and maintenance in-house application.• Develop reports from core banking database to support other departments.• General maintenance to ensure successful functioning of core banking system.• Create new branches, products, features, module in core banking system up on request.• Identify, analyze and report occurred and potential user and/or system problems as well as coordinate with software vendor for solutions.• Database administration functions.• Support system upgrades, new features and/or product testing, and apply fixes/patches.• Perform other tasks as required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology and Computer Science or related fields.• At least 1-year experience in MIS or system development.• Knowledge in C# or Java, PHP, ASP.Net, HTML, jQuery and CSS.• Knowledge and experience in database management system such as MySQL, SQL Server, Window Server.• Experience in developing MIS reports is an advantage.• Knowledgeable in using API and development of API/ Web Service for external system integration is an advantage.• Previous banking experiences in core banking system is an advantage.• Good at support and problem-solving skill.• Quick learner and able to learn.• Ability to communicate in English.
* Medical Allowance* Annual Bonus* Overtime Payment
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
* Learn new skill on the job* Promotion Opportunities