• Understanding of responsibility Matrix and Scope of work for all existing and new projects.• Conduct audits by reviewing business processes for gaps in control that could lead to non-compliance with regulation and internal policies• Monitoring Project work done without PO from time to time and lead time on receipt of PO• Perform monthly revenue validation and cost monitoring, tracking all additional work and unbilled revenue to customer• Scrutiny of project related procurement and accounting and comparison with budget• Identification of actions to prevent or reduce risk i.e. Preventive actions, Contingency actions, Recovery actions• Highlighting the overdue receivables and obtaining action plan• Ensuring all statutory compliance• Prepare audit reports to document audit scope, procedures, findings & recommendations• Perform pre-audit of accounts payable, payroll and employee expense claim.• Perform Ledger scrutiny• Any other area as requested from time to time by the Company management.
• Education: Graduate / Post Graduate • Experience: 2-5 years in Internal Audit• In depth knowledge of Financial and Business Management Practices.• Proficient use and knowledge of Word, Excel, Microsoft Project, Outlook and project web based applications.• Demonstrable knowledge of Myanmar tax and regulatory legislation.• Should have good English communication Skills
1. Allowances 2. Personal Mediclaim Policy3. Incentives based on the individual & organizational performance
1. In top 5 companies in Myanmar for "Best Rewards & Recognition Programs"2. International standards of processes & policies3. Friendly Culture
1. Best of the Learning & Skill Development Opportunities 2. Yearly Promotions & up-gradations
iGenesis Technologies (Myanmar) Ltd, is a leading Telecom Services Provider Company in Myanmar offering services and solutions to address the Network Life Cycle requirements of Telecom Operators, Technology providers (OEM’s) and Tower Companies.iGenesis Technologies (Myanmar) Ltd is Contributing in the Vision of Digital & Brighter Myanmar by Contributing to the Telecom Industry through Excellent Construction Building Capabilities & Expertise in Electrical, Power & Solar.