• Builds a good understanding of target customers and their business• Is responsible for supporting the Sales Executive with an assigned client base • Drive the shared customer portfolio and together with External Sales Executives and deliver volume and revenue targets• Builds relationships with all key customers• Assists with processing price quotes and pricing negotiations• Quick and correct responses to customer rate inquiries supported by our shared service centre• Tracks competitor information and market trends and suggests required action• Communicates service or pricing changes, notable trends, policies and other relevant information to assigned accounts• Ensures customer relationship management tools are updated on time and are of excellent quality• Achieve nil disputes on rates you have filed. Monitor BOT/BOM to make sure rate is filed timely. Any disputes, you are to actively drive the disputes process to ensure corrective action taken and educate offenders• Bask up other sales relevant issues as per good handover and timely notice from Field Sales• Act as Inside sales to take care incoming business inquiries and cold calls to facilitate the lead generation for the team• Assist on Equipment and forecasting to Operations
- 1-2 years of experience in Sales Support- Willing to learn about sales- Friendly and socialized with people- Understand basic about shipping and logistics field basically. - Willing to become professional sale in the future.- Tidy and professional grooming.
* Rewards for Over Performance.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques