- Coordinate with local merchandising team and oversea suppliers what Capital and G&G want and necessary requires, sourcing new product for Capital and G&G to develop for Import products.- To increase the share of import items initiatives to improve the margin and drive the business and also increase the import initiatives for all categories by at least 30% for Food & 35% for Non-Food items. To find good quality products, fair price in suitable for our market in the Asian country.- Arranging in the payment process, shipment, checking FDA issue and Import License, Making of promotion, sampling activity, marketing activity for Gondola and display.- Talk with the relative department, Head office Finance, Account and government officers with a good relationship.- Make surely upon the FDA process and obey the company policy. Main Responsibilities·Response by acting In charge of Import team.·Negotiate the necessary documents and request for the buyer wants to import new items and communicate with all overseas suppliers.·Explain the new suppliers about detail procedure of import (FDA, license, Shipment detail, payment process, promotion and marketing activity, and market trend).·Query the products price, analysis the item, focusing the best price for both Capital and G&G using by one in one out process.·Analysis the price and submit the report on time to CEO and provide the complete document in details.·Drawing the costing process for import items, preparing the import license and checking B/L for shipments and arrange the sample for testing from the suppliers, sale review and stock checking.·To continue looking for an additional source of revenue and buying income.
• Bachelor degree from a university.• Minimum 5-7 yrs import experience• Good leadership skills and motivational skills for import team is a must• Computer skill, Analytical skills is a must• Fluent in English
Benefits will provide according to company policy.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.