• Provide 24/7 L2 support on MW transmission network elements by Fault resolution of network and customer faults in a timely and efficient manner • Develop, maintain and perform L2 health checks and scripts is verified• Manage Critical Faults and Outages in the network• Coordinate with L3 support team for resolution of faults in timely manner• Assess and mitigate risk of any network changes and Identification of any issues affecting performance or KPI’s• Order or organize spare parts required as a part of fault management• Support site engineer and LSP to trouble shooting• Special event management readiness, checks and preparations• Upgrade the Model Nodes and test the Software and prepare the implementation plan and present it along with test results and Risks• Upgrade the production nodes and ensure performance is monitored• Verification of implementation of network configuration changes in accordance with detailed designs • Preparation of Performance KPIs and take the appropriate actions to ensure KPIs are maintained at the agreed thresholds• Provide technical support to Operations in performance, capacity and configuration to maintain and optimize Network performance• Participate in a on call roster and maintain flexible hours when required• Able to provide vendor escalation and emergency support• Able to work other tasks and activities are assigned by management
• Must hold a bachelor degree or any other relevant degree• Experience in Huawei MW products such as RTN950/ RTN905/ RTN320, etc• At least 1-year experience on telecom equipment monitoring is preferred• Familiar with transmission and MW principles• Fault Management for MW Network elements• Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Myanmar and good personality• Able to work in a shift of 24×7
• Overtime Payments• Rewards for over performance• Shuttle Bus• Phone Bill Allowance
• You can make a difference
• Learn new skills and techniques
ZTE Corporation is a global leader in telecommunications and information technology. Founded in 1985 and listed on both the Hong Kong and Shenzhen Stock Exchanges, the company has been committed to providing integrated end-to-end innovations to deliver excellence and value to consumers, carriers, businesses and public sector customers from over 160 countries around the world to enable increased connectivity and productivity.ZTE believes in technology innovation as a core value of the company, investing more than 10% of annual revenue in R&D. The company has established state-of-the-art R&D centres in USA, Sweden, China and so forth, and employs over 30,000 research professionals in the development of next-generation technologies including 5G, the Internet of Things, NFV, SDN, Cloud Computing and Big Data. ZTE has filed applications for more than 72,000 patents, with over 33,000 granted. Since 2010, ZTE has been ranked among the world’s Top-3 for patent applications under the Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) each year, according to the World Intellectual Property Organization.As a member of the UN Global Compact, ZTE is committed to a vision of balanced, sustainable development in the social, environmental and economic arenas. Promoting freedom of communication around the world, the company has incorporated innovation, technological convergence and the concept of "going green" into the product life cycle. This includes R&D, production, logistics and customer service. The company is also committed to maximizing energy efficiency and minimizing carbon emissions. With Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) a key priority for the company, ZTE played an active role in relief efforts following events such as the 2015 earthquake in Nepal. ZTE also established the ZTE Special Children Care Fund, the largest charity fund of its kind in China.Looking forward, the company will be committed to becoming a pioneer in telecommunications industry, taking the lead in standardization, technical perspective and commercialization, and driving innovations in telecommunications and ICT globally as the business and technology needs of the industry continue to evolve.