- Work together with contractor HSE Representatives, Fire Wardens, First Aiders- Carry out toolbox meetings everyday/ weekly before starting of daily works. - Conduct Safety Induction Training and/or Safety Briefing to the suppliers/visitors and newcomers- Participate in Project HSE Coordination Meetings on-site and highlight necessary safety preventive measures to be taken on time in full in meeting. - Ensure everybody to follow MMCC’ in-house safety rules and regulations, PTW system, SOPs, SWP and other project safety requirements. - Ensure Fire extinguisher are provided and inspected regularly. - Check all first aid items are provided and replenished in the first aid box. - Supervise workplaces to be maintained good housekeeping all the time. - Conduct regular inspect on-site to observe Unsafe Actions & Unsafe Conditions and report its to Project Manager for remedial actions. - Stop work on high-risk unsafe actions and conditions and report its to Project Manager immediately for taking the necessary remedial actions. - Also report all UA/UC observations, near misses, accidents/ incidents, property damages and also Environmental incidents to, HSE Manager and HSE Department (Head Office). - Ensure that all safety signage including prohibitions signs/ hazard warning signs & mandatory signs should be provided at the intended work area on site.- Assist in investigation of all accident, incident and near-miss occurrences.- Maintain Documents keeping.
- Any Graduate- Certificate of Building Construction Safety Supervisor Course.- 1 year and above work experience as a Safety Supervisor HSE Department organization.- Prefer to have past experience in construction field.- Basic English reading and writing.- Ability to work as teamwork in all construction project.- Strong Communication Skill.
- Meal or Travel allowance- OT Payments
- Fun Working environment - International Standards- Make difference- Join an experienced team
- Training Provided- Learn new skills on the job
Max Myanmar Construction Co., Ltd was incorporated in 1997 and has successfully built and accomplished diversity of construction projects. Our business includes design, build and management of construction projects. We provide quality sustainable construction together with good project management and innovative construction ideas for both private and public projects. Our projects comprise of Port Extension project (Earthworks), Dams and Reservoirs, Residential, Upgrading, Institutional, Commercial, Industrial, Residential Development Projects, High-Rise Building, Infrastructures, Factories, Educational, Social, Health, Recreational, Office Buildings and Hotels. Construction is also gaining a strong foothold in land redevelopment and infrastructure investment opportunity as a developer. We invest heavily to improve on the productivity of our business as this is the niche for the construction industry to grow steadily. It allows us to enjoy significant and sustainable cost benefits as compare to our peers in this industry. This achievement is testament to our company’s effort to push for sustainability via the inclusion of specific energy and environmental-friendly features and practices.