- Key staff training and echelon talent pool establishment, to develop talent training plans and implement the training work.- To initiate the language training.-Key staff training and echelon talent pool establishment, under the guidance of headquarters and management to develop talent training plans and implement the training work.- To conduct the training about corporate culture and company policy.- To plan New employee training and business training.- To Contact with PIC of branch office/factory collect all documents for visa process, prepare overseas training contract bond, arrange air ticket, and collect weekly overseas training report.- To Prepare symposium plan and invite relevant HODs.
• Bachelor degree• Diploma in HR Management or Certificate• Can do Microsoft Word, Excel, Power_ Point, Page_ Maker. • Must have 3 years’ experience in training and development Field• Must be communicate with English. (Chinese is an advantage)- Must be able to work at Thilawa.
-Annual Bonus- Gratis, -Telephone Top Up,- Ferry, -Uniform, -Medical Allowance-Lunch provided
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Wilmar International Limited, founded in 1991 and headquartered in Singapore, is today Asia’s leading agribusiness group. Wilmar is ranked among the largest listed companies by market capitalization on the Singapore Exchange.Wilmar’s business activities include oil palm cultivation, oil seed crushing, edible oils refining, sugar milling and refining, manufacturing of consumer products, specialty fats, oleo chemicals, bio diesel and fertilizers as well as flour and rice milling. At the core of Wilmar’s strategy is an integrated agribusiness model that encompasses the entire value chain of the agricultural commodity business, from cultivation, processing, merchandising to manufacturing of a wide range of agricultural products. It has over 500 manufacturing plants and an extensive distribution network covering China, India, Indonesia and some 50 other countries. The Group has a multinational workforce of about 90,000 people.