• Conducting Training Needs Analysis using both structured and informal methods to capture requirements across the organization; identifying current and future developmental needs at the individual level, and capacity building requirements at the organizational level.• Conceptualizing innovative and flexible methods to address the developmental and capacity building needs identifying, including identification of external training programs and conferences, delivery of in-house training sessions.• Drawing up a comprehensive T&D Plan based on the developmental needs and methods identified• Driving and facilitating the implementation of the T &D Plan to ensure smooth execution with effective outcomes• Monitoring and evaluation of both structured and informal methods used; making continuous improvements in the approach, process and methods as appropriate• Organizing and anchoring the Orientation program for new joiners.• Refining existing systems and processes, and setting up new processes as required.• Tracking T&D related data and generating regular training reports as required.• Maintaining a keen understanding of Training & development trends, developments and best practices tracking the annual T&D Budget; creating and updating the Training Calendar.
• Must have at least 5 years of relevant experience and a good understanding of T&D systems and processes, instructional design, content development, training delivery, and evaluation of training effectiveness.• High quality is written and verbal communication skills, strong listening skills• Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to interact with all levels in the organization• Experience in conducting organizational, program level, and individual needs analysis • Good knowledge of the training/learning related offerings available in the market, including relevant training organizations and service providers.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Established in 1997, Pahtama Group is one of the largest and fastest growing distributor for FMCG in Myanmar with the vision of delivering quality products nationwide, Today we have over 30,000 accounts covered with 1000+ employees nationwide.