• Reviewing resumes and applications• Conducting recruitment interviews• Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques• Working with recruitment agencies to source for candidates for specific job positions• Communicating and explaining the organization's HR policies to the employees• Preparing and processing timely distribution of salary, Preparation of salary statement• Conducting various welfare activities • Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates as per the requirement of employees in consultation with the management • Conducting employee orientation and facilitating newcomers joining formalities• Maintaining and regularly updating master database (personal file, personal database, etc.) of each employee • Engaging with employees on a regular basis to understand the motivation levels of people in the organization• Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
• Bachelors Degree in Business Management/Administration, or a related field required.• 3-5 years of progressively more responsible positions in HR (Recruitment & Selection).• Age between (25~35) years.• Willing to travel throughout Myanmar occasionally• Good English (4) skill & computer skill.
Join experienced team
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Myanma Awba is the leading Myanmar-owned group of companies focused on agriculture.We leverage the world's best agricultural technologies and services to develop the most suitable solutions for growers to produce more, safer and better quality food.We believe that realizing the untapped potential of Myanmar agriculture can transform rural communities and accelerate economic and social improvement across the country.The group is a broad-scale agribusiness player active across the agriculture value-chain with upstream and downstream assets and trading capabilities. We have particular focus on crop protection and nutrition, high quality seeds, micro-finance, digital tools, modern-farming methods, manufacturing and logistics. We also work in partnership with a number of globally-respected organizations and welcome further collaboration opportunities across the private, government or NGO sectors.Specialties: Agriculture, Crop Protection, Fertilizer, Manufacturing, Micro finance, Value chain, Seeds, Distribution