• Assist with day to day operations of the HR Functions and duties• Compile and update Employee record (Hard & Soft copies)• Process documentation and prepare report relating to personal activities(Staffing/Recruiting/Training/Grievance/Performance Evaluations)• Reviewing resumes and applications• Conducting recruitment interviews and providing the necessary inputs during the hiring process• Working with recruitments agencies to sources for candidates for specific job position• Handling the full and final settlement of the Employee• Employee confidence and protects operations by keeping HR information confidential• Conducting various welfare activities• Administration of all contract labour and preparing arrange NDA for all staffs.• Preparing submitting all relevant HR Letters/doc/Certificate as per the requirements of Employee• Arranging for employee orientation and facilitating newcomers joining formalities• Review JD for all positions at regular intervals and updating them in consultation with the respective managers• Analysis for recruitment report to HR Director & Manager
• Bachelor Degree, Dip or Certificate in related field• 5 Years experiences in HR Field• Willing to work smart, work hard and overtime to complete assignments when needed.• Willing to learn new technologies, skills and knowledge• Ability to work professionally with team spirit and motivation to achieve • Computer Literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, E-mail, Internet Browsing)• Preferable have experience in using HR software
* Rewards for over performance
* Fun working environment* International standards* Make a difference * Join and experienced team
* Opportunities for promotion* Possibility for job training* Learn new skills and techniques
MIT was founded in 1997 with the objective of promoting ICT industry in Myanmar. Since then, MIT has become a leading software house in Myanmar by providing reliable strategic ICT solutions through highly innovative state-of-the-art technologies for banking, retail, trading, hospitality, manufacturing, healthcare industries as well as government sectors. Strategic ICT Solutions provide not only competitive necessities but also competitive advantages to the organizations.