- Update Organization Chart- Draft / Update company policy/ employee handbook for both EBC and Livestock- Conducting orientation for new employee- Recruitment & Selection, Source for suitable candidates within shortest possible period with most effective method-Ensure JD are up to date.- Monitoring of attendance schedule, actual attendance & leave - Training and development -Source and establish training program / self- upgrade program for employee-Design Performance Appraisal forms and set KPI- Implement Employment Contract- Performing exit interview- Salary Calculation, SSB and income taxes- Monitoring probation period, promotion period & fines / healthy- Compensations and Benefits, Monitor & record market Salary- Managing Staff Welfare Activities-Taking care of all Business Units (Livestock/ Business Centre/ Hotel/ Mining) employees.-Visit Farms frequently to understand the welfare of employees.- Apply visas/ extension of stay permit for foreign techicians.-Other Adhoc duties assigned by director
Age of 35 years and aboveAt least 5-7 years’ experience in full spectrum of HR.Candidates with HR Certification will be preferred.Any degree or MBA certificate.
- according to company policy
- challenging and rewarding
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Eastern Group of Companies originally started with Hotel business in the early 1990. Over the years, our company has expended and diversified business in poultry farming, business center, mining and rubber plantation.