Risk Management:• Identify risk areas and assess their significance to the programs, operations and reputation.• Develop a cluster risk management plan • Coordinate with relevant risk owners to ensure that identified risks are managed, tracked and progress of mitigating actions is monitored.• Monitor changes in the risk environment, and modify the risk management plan as required.Contribute to the ongoing development and effectiveness of internal control systems• On request, review and evaluate workflow processes for possible weaknesses.• Provide professional guidance in the definition and application of appropriate management control points.• Assist in the training and coaching of staff members to fulfil their responsibilities for management control over workflow processes.• Guide and promote a culture of continuous improvement across the country office, and facilitate the improvement of systems and processes where required.Internal Audit• Develop review/ internal audit plans for approval and specific .for each audit engagement.• Develop and perform internal audit procedures, exercising reasonable judgement in the application of audit principles and techniques.• Promote acceptance of new global policies and procedures.• Prepare comprehensive written internal audit reports, including recommendations for corrective action or system improvements programme planning, budgeting and budgetary control.• Prepare summary reports review with emphasis on major findings. Be the focal person for any Global AuditEnsure follow up of internal and external audit recommendations• Maintain a register of internal and external audit findings, action plans developed in response to such findings and action taken in accordance with such action plans.Lead and coordinate actions to eliminate fraud and corruption• Promote a culture of fraud awareness, prevention and detection in the organization. Be the primary focal point for fraud management and reporting in cluster region• Lead inquiries and investigations into alleged or suspected fraud by staff, partners or suppliers.• Maintain a log of fraud and corruption inquiries, findings, resolutions and lessons learned.
• Chartered Accountant, Associate Cost Accountant, and/ or certified internal auditor. A minimum of seven years relevant working experience.• Ability to see the bigger picture, to recognize emerging trends, including both challenges and opportunities.• Ability to priorities tasks, including through the creation and constant revision of an annual work plan.• Solution-focused; facilitates program and program support departments to address challenges,• Rather than simply identifying problems and allocating blame.• Ability to remain focused and maintain exacting standards of performance, despite intense pressure of work.• Proactive; takes action to address emerging issues and challenges. Demonstrated ability to complete tasks independently.• Experience in training and mentoring staff.• Excellent knowledge of computer systems; proficient in MS Excel, Ms Word, Outlook; familiar with accounting software; strong ability to present, analyze and process numerical information and financial and statistical data.• Willingness to travel, at times in difficult conditions, up to 30-50% of working days. Willingness to respond favorably to suggestions for change and improvement.
Reward for over performance.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Since 2000, Executive Search has prided itself on being a market leader in the Myanmar recruitment industry. With a broad international client base, Executive Search can match the right staff with outstanding career opportunities at all levels of industry.Executive Search was established by Cynda Dunkley, an Australian national, and in conjunction with her professional team has been providing carefully selected staff for Myanmar-based and international companies for over a decade.Now Myanmar is open for business and Executive Search is at the forefront providing recruitment solutions for large national and international business and SME’s.Years of successful operation and tens-of-thousands of successful placements later, we are a business who knows the business of people. Our vast network of candidates, who regularly refer their friends and colleagues, are a testament to the level of trust and esteem we’ve built in the Myanmar market.