- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.- Work as a part of team with copy writers.- Design graphics that will communicate marketing, advertising & promotional ideas.- Create content for social media, layout and production design for a range of marketing needs.- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc..,)- Understanding best practices in branding and graphic design and utilizing them in all output.- Maintain freshness of concepts and ideas for brand in terms of graphic design.- Work under the direction of the brand manager to understand creative briefs and agree on deadlines for delivery.- Manage to handle multiple designs at a time.- Contribute to weekly report as part of the brand management team.- Follows protocol for review, ensuring that nothing in put in production without approval of brand manager.
- Any Graduate or other related Diploma- Above (3) Years Experiences in related field.- Above 28 years old.- Excellent in related design software- Excellent time management, organization and team work skills.- Must be creation & thinking power.- Good level in English (4) skills and computer Skill (Microsoft Office Series)
-Uniform-Bonus-Employee awards-Leave refund-Other allowances with Company policies
For Head Office(Shwe Sabel Housing, Bayint Naing Road,Kamaryut township)
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Established in 1996 in accordance with legal permission from the Myanmar Investment Commission, the Proven Technology Industry Co., Ltd. (PTIC) is one of the leading firms in Myanmar that manufacture a number of high-tech industrial products. These include lead acid automobile batteries, industrial stand-by batteries and other various types of specialized batteries. Among them, many of the specialized types include locomotive batteries and forklift batteries.In the year 2001, the PTIC Company was chosen as a model company by the ‘Japanese Standards Association’. Through this, the company was selected as a leading participant to attend a training and development program on ‘Total Quality Management’ held in Yokohama, Japan. Ever since the training, the company has been involved in quality issues and standardized procedures in the work environment.According to the company policy of continuous improvement of quality in both products and services, the company has committed itself to ISO standard procedures since 2005. Achievement and rewards quality and credibility includes the ISO 9001-2000 (QMS) award in 2006, ISO 14001:2004(EMS) and the ISO 9001-2008 (QMS) award in 2011. In further strengthening the quality circles in all spheres of the company, the “Responsible Care (RC)” system was incorporated and implemented in early 2011. Now, our company is practising the OHSAS 18001:2007.Overall, the company is strongly committed and dedicated to manufacture high quality TOYO Batteries in accordance with prescribed international procedures and technologies with the primary objective of achieving high customer value and customer satisfaction.