- Conducting routine inspections of premises and equipment.- Performing preventative maintenance.- Handling basic repairs and maintenance.- Overseeing contractors when professional repairs are necessary.- Diagnosing mechanical issues and correcting them.- Repairing machines, equipment, or structures as necessary.
- Proven maintenance experience.- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).- Related degree from a technical college.- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools.- Ability to take apart machines, equipment, or devices to remove and replace defective parts.- Ability to check blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs as necessary.- Ability to use common tools such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches.- Experience with precision measuring instruments or electronic testing devices.- Experience performing routine maintenance.- Strong organizational and follow up skills.Eye for detail.- Professional presentation and attitude.- Ability to maintain focus while working individually.- Strong time management skills.
Fun Working environment
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
'At Royal British International School, our mission is to develop the skills, positive attitudes and personal qualities of every learner so they can become active contributors to the global community. We prepare students for the future, equipping them with the knowledge, skills and understanding that will enable them to meet the demands of living in the 21st century. Students learn in an environment that is not only fun and safe, but also challenging and academically rigorous.'