• Interface with clients and gain understanding of their business requirements/processes through regular meetings and discussions.• Preform system configuration, implementation and data migration • Execute functional tests and evaluate results to ensure accuracy and quality of complex system changes• Ability to analyze and translate business requirements into system solutions• Responsible primarily for successful implementation providing for products ,functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on customers • Carry out complex or novel assignments requiring the development of new or improved procedures• Develop and evaluate plans and criteria to be carried out by others; provides direction and leadership • Provide detailed knowledge of industry best practices. • Manage or participate in SAP Business All-In-One implementations • Acts as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems and map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs. • Maintain a thorough knowledge of the organization and adheres to all organizational standards
• • Master Degree, Bachelor Degree in Computer Science • Good knowledge, skill and experience in (SAP Configuration/Banking or Accounting Processes, Domain and Practices.)• 2 Year Experience in one full lifecycle ERP/ SAP B1/HANA implementation experience • Mind-set and ability to provide excellent customer services• Ability to work and cope with challenges and under pressure to meet targets.• Willing to travel other cities or overseas when needed or given assignments• Proficiency in written and spoken English (Preferred)
* Rewards for over performance
* Fun working environment* International standards* Make a difference * Join and experienced team
* Opportunities for promotion* Possibility for job training* Learn new skills and techniques
MIT was founded in 1997 with the objective of promoting ICT industry in Myanmar. Since then, MIT has become a leading software house in Myanmar by providing reliable strategic ICT solutions through highly innovative state-of-the-art technologies for banking, retail, trading, hospitality, manufacturing, healthcare industries as well as government sectors. Strategic ICT Solutions provide not only competitive necessities but also competitive advantages to the organizations.