● Manage the end to end financial planning, accounting, forecasting, and analysis of Logistics costs● Any card related inquiries (transactions & refund) pertaining to payments is handled and communicated to CS.● All disputed cases pertaining to shipments coordinate with operations and action accordingly.● Oversee preparation of account analysis and reconciles General Ledger account activity, as required.● Provide recommendations to senior leadership regarding risks/opportunities regarding forecast, long range plan, and annual plan● Ensure that financial operational activities are executed and delivered as per the standards set by the company.● Ensure that financial operational activities are executed and delivered as per the standards set by the company.● Manage and complete month-end reporting packages; reporting responsibilities include ensuring results are reported in a timely and accurate manner.● Lead monthly meeting with the respective team to review financial results● Assemble, analyze, and evaluate data to facilitate cost reductions.● Oversee the process for loading and validating all standard costs
● Bachelor's degree required in Finance or Accounting.● Advance Excel and Powerpoint are required; experience in mining data and creating reports outlining financial results and trends to create executive summaries is required. ● Experience managing staff is required● Must have strong analytical skills, capability to work well within team concept, be self-directed and able to work with limited.● Highly regard Retail Business experiences● Proven ability to communicate in an effective manner across the business.
- An amazing opportunity to learn from colleagues across Asia, in more developed markets
- An international company in a start-up setting- A competitive salary, plus the chance to learn in biggest E-commerce
- Unmatched personal and professional growth- Potential for overseas training- Regional roles offered to outstanding over -performers
Shop is the leading online shopping in Myanmar, empowering thousands of sellers to connect with millions of customers. Shop provides immediate and easy access to 100,000+ products in more than 40+ categories.To overcome the logistics challenge in Myanmar, Shop has built its own logistics company specifically designed for e-commerce operations - Shop Express (known as ShopEX) - to raise the standards for the industry. Shop is also helping existing and new logistics providers digitize.In 2018, Shop (Daraz Myanmar) was acquired by Alibaba Group, and is proud to carry its part of the mission to 'make it easy to do business anywhere in the era of the digital economy'. As part of the Alibaba ecosystem, Shop is leveraging Alibaba’s global leadership and experience in technology, online commerce, mobile payments and logistics to drive growth in its markets.