• Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the organisation, such as invoicing, payment processing, cash collection and other transactions• Oversee financial Assistant Accountant and casher of Gems EM team• Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary• Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement• Analysis financial reports • Provide insightful information and expectations to committee members to aid in long-term and short-term decision making• Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports• Present financial reports and comparison with budgets in monthly meeting • Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the organisation• Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.• Other ad-hoc duties assigned by Committee
Benefits will provide according to company policy.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.