• Reporting directly to the Management and Director of Singapore Head Office. You will be the main point-of-contact who’s responsible for the entire Finance and Accounting matters of Myanmar Office. As this is a strategic role, you will be working actively and closely with all counterparts locally and globally. • You will be responsible for full set of accounts, financial forecast, reporting of month end cash, treasury functions, reporting of financial and management accounts on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.• To ensure legislative compliance and relevant reporting in all aspects of Banking, Accounting, Corporate Secretarial, Legal and Taxation with relevant Government Authorities, such as MIC, IRD, DICA, etc.• To ensure smooth operation of daily administrative and accounting functions as well as cash management.• To liaise and collaborate with external stakeholders such as bankers, auditors, tax consultant, consultants and teams related to the construction, corporate secretarial service agents, agents who are working closely with Government Authorities, etc.• Supervise and lead in all ad-hoc assignment, projects and analysis as required.
• Any bachelor’s degree preferred in Accounting/Finance Background with LCCI 3 and/or ACCA 2 • Minimum 5 years’ experience in related field preferably from Hospitality or Construction industry • Competent in Excel and Accounting Software• Good in communication skill, interpersonal skill and able to be independent• A team player who can work under pressure• Good time management and pro active • Good skills in English language (Read, Write, Speak, Listen)
• Medical Allowance• International Standards Practices• Career Progression • Warm Friendly Environment• Phone Bill Allowance• Performance Bonus
• Bahan Township • Office Parking Provided• Transport Allowance
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Nautical Ace is founded by a Private Singapore Registered Shipping Company which was established more than two decades ago. Over the past decade, the company have been expanding and diversifying into various business sectors. In 2016, Nautical Ace was established to begin our new expansion into Myanmar real estate/developing market.