• Management of the merchandise teams• Total team target achievement on visibility and execution scores• Management of the merchandising workforce including:• Task definition and KPIs• Define routing process• Embed tracking system and reporting or executable tasks• Define execution standards and coaching framework for merchandisers and FMS’s• Performance reviews
• Any university degree, Male prefer.• At least (2) years or more in FMCG or alcohol company• Leadership- experience managing merchandisers (at supervisory level minimum)• Adequate knowledge and skills in Microsoft office • Budgeting- budget owner experience• Understandable verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Competitive package- Ferry provided- Rewards for over performance- Travel Allowance
- International Standards- World No. (2) production and distribution company for wine and spirits- Join a winning team- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion- Training provided- Learn new skills and techniques
With over 10 branches and 23 depots supporting more than 20,000 retail outlets nationwide,