• Articulates and implements best practices related to his / her area of expertise. • Responsible for information system management, IT project management and oversight of ERP system. • Control of the logistics software application systems, modules and functions (WMS, Inventory). • Responsible for Liaising between third party vendors (Hitachi, GET, Microsoft, etc.) technical team and end-user. • Responsible for requirement gathering from business process needs and raising Change Request to run the system smoothly. • Responsible for User Training, Monitor User Acceptance Test, and Test Cases with overall IS aspects of change management. • Responsible to ensure Business Reports from system are generated accurately and on time to the management team. • Responsible to verify Business Rules and Policies to align with systems and produce optimized Process Flow. • Produce monthly management and year-end accounts • Prepare costings for potential IT contracts based on parameters provided by directors • Facilitate finance in the posting of any necessary journals - wages, depreciation etc… on a monthly basis
• A bachelor degree in information technology or computer science • Supervising and supporting a team of up to 5 years • Confident with strong communication skills At least 5 years Experiences in related fields; • Computer skills, including word processing, spreadsheet to prepare tracking of procurement and assets • Verbal and written communications in both Burmese & English including listening skill • Ability and willingness to frequently travel within the country
Benefits will provide according to company policy.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.