1. Develop and implement environmental strategies and action plans, to ensure corporate sustainable development.2. Coordinate all aspects of pollution control, waste management, recycling, environmental health, conservation and renewable energy.3. Liaise with relevant bodies such as local authorities, public bodies and competent bodies.4. Carry out impact assessments to identify, assess and reduce an organisation's environmental risks and financial costs.5. Coordinate with team to ensure development of environment management system.6. Promote and raise awareness, at all levels of an organisation, of the impact of emerging environmental issues.7. Develop and implement environmental management systems to continually improve the impact of the organisation on the environment.8. Keep up-to-date with recommended codes of practices and new safety & environmental literature and circulate information applicable to each level of employees. 9. Implement, review and update the Project Environmental Plan.10. Potential environmental impacts and hazards on new contracts before work starts and on the site safety & environmental organisation and at office.
1. Diploma in Environmental/Safety.2. Registered as a Safety and Health Officer with Department of Occupational Safety and Health (“DOSH”).3. Must have minimum 5-7 years must be in a safety and environmental related role.4. Problem-solving skills5. Strong Coordination Skill6. Analytical and result-oriented7. Computer literate- MS Excel, database program/spreadsheets
Benefits~Bonus: Once a year~Allowance: Commuting allowance, overtime pay~Holiday: Sunday and National holiday according to Myanmar Law
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques