• Maintains electrical systems by establishing and enforcing preventive and on-going maintenance, and testing programs; scheduling repairs; coordinating shut-downs and installations.• Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with codes and legal regulationsCommunicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing, enforcing policies and procedures.• Contributing electrical engineering information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining administrative system improvements; implementing change.• Forecasting electrical engineering requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.• Develops strategic electrical plans by studying operational plans; studying existing conditions.• Plans electrical projects by determining specifications; selecting contractors; establishing installation schedules; planning shut-downs and installations; integrating requirements with architectural and mechanical designs; verifying code requirements; updating cost estimates.• Completes electrical projects by supervising installations; resolving design issues.• Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in the related field.- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.- Communication skills in both internal and external.- Relationship Building.- Advanced knowledge in engineering, site team, and corporate office.- Ability to work through technical hurdles in a constructive manner.- Strong Organizational skill.
* Yearly Salary increased* Ferry provided * Bonus
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Wilmar International Limited, founded in 1991 and headquartered in Singapore, is today Asia’s leading agribusiness group. Wilmar is ranked among the largest listed companies by market capitalization on the Singapore Exchange.Wilmar’s business activities include oil palm cultivation, oil seed crushing, edible oils refining, sugar milling and refining, manufacturing of consumer products, specialty fats, oleo chemicals, bio diesel and fertilizers as well as flour and rice milling. At the core of Wilmar’s strategy is an integrated agribusiness model that encompasses the entire value chain of the agricultural commodity business, from cultivation, processing, merchandising to manufacturing of a wide range of agricultural products. It has over 500 manufacturing plants and an extensive distribution network covering China, India, Indonesia and some 50 other countries. The Group has a multinational workforce of about 90,000 people.