(1) Troubleshooting & repair the machine.(2) Boiler, RO water treatment and waste water treatment experience is necessary.(3) Maintain factory existing facilities.(4) PLC, Automation and control system knowledge is needed.(5) Teamwork with maintenance team.(6) Report daily/weekly/monthly check list to facilities manager.
- B.Tech/B.E (Electrical or Electronics or Mechatronics)- 2+ years working experience in food manufacturing factory and packaging machine experience will be beneficial- Age between 25 years ~ 35 years old- Good attitude and good communication skills- Good teamwork skills
Benefits will provide according to company policy.Working TimeMon to Thur – 8 AM to 6 PMFri – 8 AM to 5 PMHolidaySat & Sun, Public Holiday
Provide FerryWork PlaceSar Taw Kal Nissin Co.,Ltd.No.(135/136), Than Chat Won U Nyunt Street, Industrial Zone (1), Hlaing Tharyar Township
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.