• Perform troubleshooting and repair of electrical equipment and allied electrical devices that may arise during the shift and prepare the necessary shift report. • Perform repair, servicing or replacement of electrical component for malfunctioning electrical controls and instrumentation. • Performs Electrical design, instrumentation application and process analysis. • Look for improvements, simplification and standardization of trouble shooting procedures. • Develop hook up and interface diagrams for new equipment and instruments. • Follow up with suppliers and technical interactions with suppliers; arrange site visits, interaction with plant people. • Analyse spare parts that are failing frequently and take required countermeasures while ordering including revise technical specification, modify design, insist for better quality • Update technical documents, information, drawings. • Coordination and involvement with plant for smooth implementation of projects. • Performs Electrical design, application and process analysis. • Analysis of chronic problems related to plant electrical control and instrumentation, suggest solutions to overcome problems and implement recommendations. • Conduct site study, prepare layouts and cost estimate for each project proposal. • Follow up with suppliers and technical interactions with suppliers; arrange site visits, interaction with plant people.
• Bachelor Degree (or) Diploma in Electrical Technology• MS-Office, CMMS, and/or SAP • 3 (or) 5 years experience of electrical controls (with supervisory responsibility) dealing with operation. • Engineering Certification in Automation and Controls • Strong interpersonal skills • Ability to work with people at various levels from shop floor to senior management • Strong interpersonal skills, the manager must be able to speak and carry out routine dialogues with mechanical employees.
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
We are a leading HR consultancy services in Asia Pacific with 25 years of industry experience and maintain our prime position via a strict commitment to high performance and unsurpassed industry knowledge. We offer to our clients, a personalized service that is delivered with the strictest of confidentiality. We pride ourselves as one of the most ethical and professional organisation in the HR industry.