1. Provides career and academic counseling, planning, and advising to potential students2. Participates in the development of student recruitment and planning assigned by Manager3. Visit colleges, speaks to groups and individual students, and meets with school counselors to promote outreach activities; coordinates community workshops and retreats; arranges visits from prospective students and parents.4. Creates a database of prospective and current students and/or potential degree candidates.5. Creates and distributes resource materials for student recruitment and retention programs.6. Prepares reports and proposals, and responds to inquiries from students and agencies.7. Develops operating goals and objectives for the unit; implements and administers methods and procedures to enhance operations, as appropriate to the unit.8. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
· Relevant Bachelor degree with one to two years’ experience in Customer Service· Excellent communication skill including interpersonal skill· Team spirit and attitude of service· Good English Language Skill, verbal and written· Have strong skill in MS (Excel and Word)
- Bonus- Meal Allowance- Over time- Rewards for over performance
- Join an experienced team- International standard
- Training provided- Promotion opportunity