Responsibilities• Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.• Using the full marketing mix for CookieTv’s marketing communications• Writing content for all marketing collateral, including visual, letters, social media ,emails and websites.• Understanding the product and customer profile and write thorough specs for each.• Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records .• Producing an accurate summary of total spend at the end of a marketing campaign (ROI).• Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.• Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference presentation and promotion.• Support roll to Marketing Manager .
• Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role• Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods• Familiarity with social media and movie market • Excellent communication and people skills• Strong organizational and time-management abilities• Creativity and commercial awareness
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
[About Cookie Media]Cookie Media Company Limited is a joint venture between Korea and Myanmar. The company has been established to provide the utmost level of digital entertainment experience to the people in Myanmar and to the world. Cookie TV, the OTT service operated by Cookie Media, was officially launched in Myanmar in January 2019.[About Cookie TV]Cookie TV brings the best online entertainment experience by providing live TV channels as well as Video On Demand via the internet. The live TV delivers more than 50 major international channels along with Myanmar local channels to the mobile devices, so you can watch TV anytime anywhere on the go. Bored with old movies? Our VOD offers latest prominent Hollywood movies as well as Asian content with the most demand including Korean and Myanmar. The content offerings of Cookie TV will be even more diversified in the near future.