• Build, manage and maintain relationship with existing and potential clients• Participate in client meetings, presentations and communications• Have a full understanding of clients’ needs and business objectives• Investigate and determine clients wants and needs• Plan and implement digital strategies for clients• Present and train on digital media tactics and strategies to clients• Recommend, design and implement digital projects to increase their ROI• Set up a list of KPIs to track for each client• Handle client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives• Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed• Prepare and present reports on their progress• Keep abreast with new trends in digital technology • Establish and maintain active and constructive relationships with other teams in the organization
• At least 4 years’ experience as a Digital Account Manager• Strong business development skills• Excellent presentation and communication skills• Excellent understanding of social media platforms, digital tools and technology • In-depth knowledge of SEO, SEM, PPC, Google Ads, Google Analytics and CMS • strong motivational and empowerment skills• Good time-management skillsEssential Attributes • takes initiative• works well with all level of people• remains calm under pressure• Work hard, play hard personality
- Yearly Bonus upon revenue - Enjoy annual party - Annual Oversea Trip with team building activities - Quarterly gathering lunch/ dinner - Birthda
- Appreciation for dedication and productivity - Unified environment - Mutual-feedback environment - Working with a strong team
- Participation in professional organizations- Training programs with professional trainers.
Being the trusted partner and dedicated service provider with the largest and the most efficient service providing Capability in Consumer Experiences Design across markets of Indochina.