• Check and signed daily payment voucher and receive voucher.• Daily expenditure control for head quarter and branches.• Check the cash book, ledger, statement of profit and loss, balance sheet etc.• Monthly check bank statement and bank reconciliation statement issue.• Check and filling the letter issued by financial regulatory department.• Check the monthly report to submit the financial regulatory department.• Perform the relationship with financial regulatory department.• Provide appropriate training to Accountant and Cashier if necessary.• Manage the taxation matter such as stamp duty tax, personal income tax, corporate income tax etc.• Prepare daily, weekly and monthly and annual internal management information reports. • Organize and deliver financial training to relevant branch.• Prepare monthly non-current assets control and depreciation and review general ledger monthly.• Take other responsibilities and duties as required.• Manage the upgrading of financial planning and procedures and assist to Head of Department.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting, CPA is preferred.- Minimum (5) years working experience in Finance and Accounting Field.- Must have (1) year working experience in Micro-finance Field.- Must be fluent in spoken and written English.- Must be competent in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.- Strong accounting and analytical ability.- Willingness and ability to work under pressure.- Analytical with strategic mindset and proactive attitude.- Excellent in training, team building, communication and coaching skills.- Must be responsible, pleasant, courteous, cooperative and an enthusiastic team player who displays good human relations’ skills.- Able to travel in the country.
- Travel Allowance - Annual Performance Bonus
- Fun working environment - Joined an experience team - Saturday, Sunday Off and Public Holiday Off
- Opportunities for promotion
BC Finance Limited (“BCF”) is a licensed Microfinance Institution headquartered in Yangon with 25 branches operating throughout Myanmar, targeting grassroot clients to finance and expand their small businesses.” BC Finance Limited (BCF) obtained its microfinance licence in May 2013 and has been operating since October of that year. We are supervised by the Microfinance Regulatory Department (Ministry of Finance). Our licence entitles us to conduct microloan and micro savings operations in 133 townships across 8 states (Yangon, Mandalay, Magwe, Sagaing, Shan, Mon, Tanintharyi and Bago). BCF currently operates 25 microfinance branches with over 200 staffs. BCF is owned by Bagan Capital Limited and it is run by an experienced team of foreign and local finance and microfinance professionals.