- Ensuring that all customers' queries are well-investigated and resolved and answered;- Handle client problems, answer general inquiries and complaints;- Perform various customer service activities, and handling new & existing accounts;- Dealing with carriers, co-loader, sub-contractor, oversea agent about freight charge, transportation and handling costs;- Contact, coordinated with oversea agent to handle shipments, check freight charge, sailing schedule, shipment status, provide agents with quotation, settlement of complaints…monitor front-end operations in handling the nomination shipment- For export / import shipment: tracking shipment for sales, provide customers with quotation, monitor front-end operations, timely update shipment status to sales, customer & oversea agent, etc;- Maintain, grow, and build long term relationships with customer, oversea agent via phone calls, emails and job quality follow up;- Act as a liaison between clients and operations & other departments to ensure efficient service levels are delivered to the clients;- Assisting management with any assigned special projects and providing backup to the team manager when required;- Responsible for issuing & checking accuracy of import & export shipment document;- Preparation of transportation document and data entry into company system (such as open file, submit manifest, issue D/O, send arrival notice, issue bill of lading, shipping instruction, etc);- Correspondence and follow-up swiftly with oversea agents and customers to ensure any queries/instruction are attended;- Deliver the necessary document to customer or the related department according to handling procedure, company regulations and practices in international freight forwarding;- Ensure that all related charges are correctly manifested and invoiced with collection before release of any delivery orders or bill of lading or other documents;- Coordinate with internal colleagues to meet customer's requirement;- Support duties for colleagues during the team member's absence with respect to export / import documentation;- Maintain, grow, and build long term relationships with customer, oversea agent via phone calls, emails and job quality follow up;- Act as a liaison between clients and operations & other departments to ensure efficient service levels are delivered to the clients;- Assisting management with any assigned special projects and providing backup to the team manager when required;- Sharing experience with colleague;- Reporting directly to superior about Import & Export condition when needed;- Prepare monthly transaction reports into excel spread sheet for analysis;- Perform other related duties as assigned;
1. Qualification: Graduate from college / university, majoring in foreign trade, economics, sea-air export, …2. Experience required: Having experience in freight forwarding/sea import/export – air import/export is an advantage.3. Skills: Good- Language: English- IT Skill: office- Communicating- Listening- Persuading- Problem analyzing and solving- Negotiating- Stress tolerance- Teamworking4. Characteristics: Good temper, sharp-witted, empathetic, pleasant, sociable, honest, dynamic, enthusiasm
- Lunch allowance.- Annual uniform- Tourism every year.- Rewards on holidays.- Social insurance according to the current Labor Code.
- Family working environment- International standard- Funny team
- Training- Learn new skill- Promotion opportunities- Management potential- Professional in organize job- Oversea business trip
Being established in 2004, Bee Logistics Corporation is now one of the leading international logistics service providers in Vietnam with branches, representative and joint venture offices in other Asian countries, namely Cambodia, Myanmar, Thailand, India and Taiwan.With almost 660 friendly and professional staffs working in 22 offices together with a strong and reliable partner network in the world, we can serve every single demand of your shipment at any corner in the globe as well as add value and increase competitiveness of your value chain.