- Making sure the credit policies and external regulatory requirements are strictly adhered in credit approval process anddaily risk monitoring.- Establishing and updating credit policies in the areas of customer due diligence, assessments, credit approval and credit control.- Monitoring and acting on credit risk and process of all branches.- Developing and performing the overall credit risk management plan, policies and procedures.- Reporting regularly the risk monitoring results and material credit issues to Head of Operation and CEO.
- Bachelor university degree in any filed, preferably in MBA or Business Administration.- Must have at least (3) years working experiences in Microfinance Field.- Must have at least (2) years working experience in Management Role.- Excellent English skills in writing and speaking.- Oriented thinking, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills.- Ability to work under stressful environment.- Strong analytical and financial reporting skills.- Management and coaching experience.
- Travel Allowance - Annual Performance Bonus
- Fun working environment - Joined an experience team- Saturday, Sunday Off and Public Holiday Off
- Opportunities for promotion
BC Finance Limited (“BCF”) is a licensed Microfinance Institution headquartered in Yangon with 25 branches operating throughout Myanmar, targeting grassroot clients to finance and expand their small businesses.” BC Finance Limited (BCF) obtained its microfinance licence in May 2013 and has been operating since October of that year. We are supervised by the Microfinance Regulatory Department (Ministry of Finance). Our licence entitles us to conduct microloan and micro savings operations in 133 townships across 8 states (Yangon, Mandalay, Magwe, Sagaing, Shan, Mon, Tanintharyi and Bago). BCF currently operates 25 microfinance branches with over 200 staffs. BCF is owned by Bagan Capital Limited and it is run by an experienced team of foreign and local finance and microfinance professionals.