• Country Strategy, Marketing, and Sales Plans • Country Financials, Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Budgets • Country Reporting • Customer Management • Marketing and Sales Operations • People Management
• Age: 40 years • Education: Bachelor/Master Degree in Marketing, Business Management, with Financial literacy • Experience: At least 5 years commercial experience in paint, building materials, chemical industry or international FMCG business • Type: A leader with strong management, interpersonal, people, and communication skills • Competencies: meeting the TOA DNA • Computer: proficient in Microsoft Office • Language: proficient in Burmese and English
Role: Country Manager, TOA Paint Myanmar, with the mandate to make TOA the #1 paint brand in Myanmar.
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
TOA group is the leading group of companies in painting industry in Thailand. The group has set up Oversea Operations in many countries such as Vietnam, Malaysia, Laos, Cambodia, and India. The companies operate in manufacturing and distributing their high quality and the complete range of paints products. With years of experiences in operation and management systems, TOA group attained the Super Brands, Trusted Brands awarded for the most trusted brands in Thailand in the "Paint" product category for 5 consecutive years. The group was certified by ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001 and Green Label. Moreover, the key to quality of TOA group has never stopped developing and searching for new technologies and production processes to achieve for new technologies and production process to achieve the highest standards and meet the specific requirements of both local and foreign customers.