- A corporate marketing manager is responsible for creating and implementing various marketing programs and campaigns while also assessing the demand for new products.- Job responsibilities can include collaborating with advertising personnel to promote products, analyzing the financial impact of product creation. - Most corporate marketing manager have administrative duties, such as selecting, hiring and training employees, tracking their performances and conducting annual performance reviews. - As a marketing manager, you might also track advertising campaigns to determine which to drop or expand. - Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department. Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives. Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.- Market Research Analysts interpret data to assess corporate marketing strategy effectiveness. - Using data from a variety of sources including purchasing history, data aggregate services, historical trends within the company, and broader market indicators, market research analysts make educated predictions for campaign strategy.
- Any Degree- 3 years above relevant work experience- Must be between 30 and 40 years of age- Must be English language proficiency in reading, writing, speaking
- Bonus- Meal and travel allowance- Overtime payments- Reward for over performance
- Fun working environment- Make a difference- Join an experienced team
- Training provided- Learn new skills on the job- Promotion opportunities- Management potential
KTK Electrical Engineering Co., Ltd. is established in the year 2005 in Yangon, Myanmar. We are in the business lines of trading, manufacturing and factory automation of electrical goods; we produce Low Voltage, Medium Voltage, High Voltage Switchgear Panels, Distribution Transformers and other electrical products.