- Ensure that all civil activities within the designated areas are well planned, coordinated and be able to utilize all available resources in coordination with other functional Managers in directing and supervising all involved site personnel and subcontractors.- Interpret and explain contracts and technical information to other professional.- Report work progress and budget matters to clients.- Select, schedule, and coordinate subcontractor activities.- Respond to work delay, emergencies, and other problem.- Comply with legal requirements building and safety codes and other regulations.- Interview and review new staff relating technical.- Handle complaints of residential and office buildings.- Handle and resolve technical and engineering problem.- Coordinate with sub-contractors and oversee all works at the project.- Plan, Schedule and monitor jobs at the project.
- Holder of M.E ( Civil ) , B.E ( Civil ) .- Minimum 7 (or) 10 years’ experience in related field.- Those with Int’l experience are more preferable. - Good communication skill with fluent English.- Good knowledge of computer application. Must be able to lead the project team.
Benefits will provide based on industry standard.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.